Welcome!!!

I am here to welcome everyone to this website!
This blog is something me and my two friends are working on for
A school project.
We are glad though to help all of you with your minecraft
Survivals,PVP Servers, Tips, and more!
Remember to leave a comment!

-Luke

Monday, May 6, 2013

How To: PVP Servers [Survival]

When I play on PVP servers, I like too always look for a pond. I will then look for materials near the pond. Once you get the materials, build a large underground house under the pond, at least make it 30 blocks under so people can not see your name. I also recommend having the pond far from the spawn. After you do that i would have a trapdoor so the water can't come in when you get out or go inside. Put a block over the trap door. Once you do that, you can build your house! And not get griefed!

No comments:

Post a Comment